Permanent Residency packages enable you and your dependents to live, study and work anywhere in the European Union; UK, France, Italy and Germany.
Paphos has become the focus attraction for investors and entrepreneurs, mainly from Europe, but also from other nationals. The cosmopolitan city of Paphos with its enchanting surrounding regions is considered to be the safest region on the island. Paphos also continues to be recognised as the finest choice when purchasing property on the Island.
About Cyprus Permanent Residency
Purchasing a property at the value of a minimum of €300.000
- Gain a permanent visa for Cyprus
- Parents of the applicants can apply for the Permanent Residency Permit
- Stable and secure jurisdiction based on UK and European standards
- No requirements for permit renewal
- The applicant is permitted to form a company in Cyprus
- No physical residence requirements A minimum of 24 hours duration of stay every 2 years
- Free education at a public national Greek school or select an international English school of choice.
- This programme includes dependents under the age of 25 years old with proof of full-time education.
- Dependents must hold a ‘single’ marital status (must have not been married)
Request further information: