Permanent Residency status in Cyprus can be obtained through the Permanent Residency Programme.
Cyprus has recently expanded the types of qualifying investments for non-EU nationals to obtain PR status under the ‘fast-track’ route from residential real estate to include commercial real estate.
- Purchase a property at a minimum value of €300.000 +VAT
- An income certificate is required
- A clear criminal record is required
- A Certificate of Health Insurance is required
- Proof that funds came to Cyprus from abroad
- Parents of main applicant and his or her spouse are also eligible to apply
Once all the documents are ready, the application will be submitted to the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
Applications are typically approved within 2-3 months. Once approval has been granted, the applicant and family members must visit Cyprus within one year to receive the permit.